Having sharp cramps with white discharge.

My period is 11 days late...I was having sharp cramps and the feeling that my period waa coming and everytime that I'd go check it would just be white discharge...took to hpts on the 6th day and they both came back negative..what is my problem?

From your symptoms, you seemed to have irregular periods (oligomennorhea).

I suggest you to remember if you have taken any birth control pills last month. If you have then it could be due to this. Else I suggest you to wait for another 3 or 4 days. Try doing urine pregnancy test again. If it turns negative again. It could be normal in some; the luteal phase varies from person to person. It can be longer some times in few.

I suggest you consult a gynecologist if you don't have period for a week. She will conduct a USG and look in what the problem is.