Hollow forehead, eyes, masculine face after MISCARRIAGE.

First I'd like a new doctor. If you have answered a question for me, please send to another doctor. Thank you! I am a 36 year old woman and notice my face is starting to look masculine. I have always had flat cheeks, which is a masculine trait. I can't pinpoint what is causing this masculine appearance. I have had women laugh at me, thinking I was a transman. So I know it's not in my head. I know for a fact my forehead and under eyes have become hollow. Other than that I can't tell what else it might be.Just to give a brief history. I had a miscarriage last year, and this is when I noticed this change in my face. It's like I lost weight in a certain area of my face. I have attached a photo of me with short hair, this is when I was very young. You can see my face was sculpted, but definitely not masculine. The other two pictures are what I look like now. Can you please help it determining, what is giving me this appearance.

I have reviewed our history and the images.
Yes, from your past pictures and the current one, you do seem to have lost a substantial amount of weight which could contribute to flat cheeks too. When you lose fat overall the cheeks invariably get affected.
I understand your apprehensions, however, let me reassure you, you definitely do not look like a transman.
You can discuss with your cosmetic surgeon about the possibilities of a dermal filler in the cheeks which will give it a more voluminous appearance making it look attractive.
For the forehead following, you can go for fat grafting. Apart from this some surgeons do a complete forehead reconstruction procedure where the wall of bone is removed and reshaped. Then the area around the sinus is ground down before the wall of bone is fixed back in a new feminine position with titanium microplates and screws (older techniques use wires instead of plates and screws). It entirely depends on your surgeon's expertise as not a lot of plastic surgeons practice a forehead reconstruction.