How can I know whether I have AIDS

I am 32 year old male and been sexually active with several partners since my early teens. I was also into taking drugs with syringe in my early twenties, but I gave it up way back. I have visited hookers and did paid sex in past two years. And now since past few months I am experiencing tiredness and extreme fatigue. Also I have lost substantial weight and am really worried I might have been infected with some STD and most probably AIDs. Are my symptoms of AIDS is it possible that I have been infected.

Thanks for the question. And as you mentioned that you were involved sexually with many partners and also used to have drugs. I am afraid that your doubts might be right. But nothing can be said prior to proper blood test for HIV-AIDS. As of now I can only tell you about the symptoms which are common among people who get infected with AIDS. Like you said, that you are getting tired easily and also facing unexplained weight loss, both of them are the primary symptom of AIDS apart from frequent fever, diarrhoea, and pneumonia.