Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring.
Please allow me to answer your specific queries.
1. By nature HIV - ELISA tests are not conclusive.
2. Unlikely. The symptom are NOT specific of HIV. Moreover you had a negative p24 and repeated negative HIV ELISA - which means you are NOT infected.
3. No. these does not appear to be HIV related. These are rather non specific symptoms
4. No unless your body has sever immunodeficiency syndrome (or taking cancer medications) your body will produce antibodies.
5. You can go for a repeat testing at 9 months, to be sure.
Most likely you are NOT infected with HIV. Do not worry !
Hope this helps
Feel free to ask followups/ clarifications