Infection in gum going down to chest. LIQUID ANTIBIOTICS.

dear dr many thanks for nice letter . i was rinsing my mouth out with betadine may be thats what got rid of the salty taste . i beleive i was swallowing the poison from my gums and it was going down in to my chest i do not know if the antibiotics have completely cleared it up or that i might need some more but it is still there. i think liquid antibotics would have helped me better than tablets. the tablets dont seem to work on me. can you get liquid antibiotics.? i never used to sweat so i knw its very unusual for me to do so. i am taking vitamin c again so i hope that gets rid of it. thankyou for your care and advice yours sincerely polly. :)

Asthma being a hypersenstivity type of immune mediated disease, it can recur with a seasonal variation. Cough is one of the symptoms, especially more in the early morning time.
The chest cough could be due to asthma.
Kindly provide the following information :-
1) Since when do you have asthma?
2) What medications have you been treated with?
3) What are the aggravating and relieving factors?
4) Do you have fever currently?
5) Have you taken any medicines for your cough?
Kindly get back to me with answers to the above mentioned questions, and I will suggest you further.