Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
Asthma being a hypersenstivity type of immune mediated disease, it can recur with a seasonal variation. Cough is one of the symptoms, especially more in the early morning time.
The chest cough could be due to asthma.
Kindly provide the following information :-
1) Since when do you have asthma?
2) What medications have you been treated with?
3) What are the aggravating and relieving factors?
4) Do you have fever currently?
5) Have you taken any medicines for your cough?
Kindly get back to me with answers to the above mentioned questions, and I will suggest you further.