INFLAMMATORY CELLS in LAMINA PROPRIA MUCOSAE. Cause?

I am 22, have had stomach pains and period problems since i was 14. I weight about 52 kg at 162cm high. Had an edoscopy due to severe constipation, bleeding from anus as well as pain bleeding and discomfort during vaginal intercourse. Here is the endoscopy results.
Chronic inflammatory cell infiltrates in the lamina propria mucosae. The lamina propria mucosae is also moderatly oedematous and congested with foci of extravasation of red blood cells. Focal superficial extravasation of red blood cells is also present. None parasites or infection present.
My doctor had given me laxido to take 3-8 times a day for the rest of my life, stonach pains and bleeding got worse. After this I kept collapsing and fitting. Blood tests showed hypoglycemia but doctor dismissed this saying I need to eat more, I was already eating over 3000 calories a day and drinking at leat 2-3 litres of water.
I am getting very upset and frustrated with it all. Help?

Category: Gastroenterologist, Medical

Expert:  Dr. Ratnakar Kini replied 4 Days.

I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
I need some more information before I can assist you.
What you have posted is the histopathology report. I would like to know what the endoscopy findings were.
Where exactly do you get the stomach pain?
Does bowel movement provides relief from stomach pain?
What other tests done?
What is your hemoglobin level?
Get back to me with these information.
Dr.R.K.

Dr. Ratnakar Kini
Fellowship - DM - TN Dr.MGR Medical UniversityResidency - TN Dr.MGR Medical University Medical School - Stanely Medical College, TN Dr.MGR Medical University