Inserted finger into vagina with ejaculation. Will get pregnant?

Will I get pregnant? Me and my boyfriend dry humped..he was naked and I was wearing two panties along with sweat pants. He ejaculated in my hands and pants. Also his penis touched my belly. I immediately washed my hand with handwash twice. Then after 2 mins I accidently touched my jeans which had his ejaculation..but forgot to wash my hands. Then with the same hand applied handwash on my vagina and rinsed the vagina really well. After that I also penetrated my finger in my vagina..will I get pregnant?

From your history, there is no way you can get pregnant.
For pregnancy to occur, intercourse is necessary and the semen needs to pass into the vagina as ejaculate. During sex, the focr with which semen comes out propels it forward and lets it reach the uterus, where it meets the ovum and fertilization occurs. So in your case there is no chance.
I will like to know more about your cycle. When was your LMP? And how are your cycles? Are they regular?
Any unprotected intercourse in the recent past?

LMP is September 11. My cycles are sometimes irregular and there is a delay of 5 to 6 days. I didnt have any unprotected intercourse since last 2 years. So i guess there is no need to worry ? Thank you for the helpful answer.

Yes definitely there is no reason to worry.
As i told you, pregnancy can occur only if unprotected intercourse occurs around the ovulation time in your cycle. So considering your last cycle, that's between 22nd to 28th of september.
Since there was no unprotected intercourse, there is nothing to worry about.