Instant relief for CHEST PAIN for ANXIETY.

hello, Im wondering what I could do for an instant or close to instant relief of chest pains, I think they may be caused by anxiety

I need to know more medical history from you before attributing your chest pain to anxiety?
Where exactly is the chest pain? Can you describe the type of pain? Is it radiating? What is your age?
Do you have any complaints of hypertension/diabetes?
Any recent cause of anxiety or have you been stressed lately?
It really depends on the cause, mostly anixety will lead to reflux and heart burn and that pain can be relieved by simple Tab. Rabeprazole 20 mg once daily. If the cause is associated with a medical reason then Tab. Sorbitrate can be taken for pain relief, under care of your physician.

Im contacting you about my fiance, she has been having chest pain recently, she desccribed it in her left side like the lung, and it feels like its stopping and pumping fast again. she doesnt have diabetes and she has a history of anxiety and has been feeling stressed and was diagonsed with allergic rhinitis earlier this week.

Thank you for the follow up.
In severe allergic conditions, sometimes there can be induced bronchoconstriction leading to momentary chest pain and slight difficulty in breathing.
Sometimes anxiety itself can cause chest pain.
However i will advise you get an ECG and CHEST X RAY- AP AND LATERAL VIEW done. Based on that i can guide you further. Since she has been having intermittent chest pain, it is better to get an ECG done to be on the safer side.
Awaiting your reply,

she has had bronchitis for a while, but with a recent doctor it was said she just had a urti and she was given meds to clear that up, she also quit smoking, I know that can cause discomfort in the chest, she had an xray done and it was said it was just the rhinitis

Thank you for the additional information.
With a recent history of URTI and smoking in the past, chest pain with feeling of breathlessness can be expected.
Bronchitis does present with chest pain.
In that case ECG won't be required.
I hope she finished her course of antibiotic.
I will advise Tab. Montelukast 10 mg once daily at bed time for a week. Whatever remaining bronchial secretions she has, will be cleared up, and her chest pain will subside.
Wish her great health!

thank you so much for the help, hopefully this will do her good, and if anything I will be in contact with you! thank you again, have a wonderful day!

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

I wish you the same.
Please help her through her anxiety. It is detrimental to health and in itself is like a disease.
It won't be good to pop pills from such an young age for her anxiety.
Hope she gets better really soon.