Irregular periods and have headache, cramping, back cramps and pregnancy test negative.

I was supposed to start my period on May 17th. I didn't end up starting until May 27th. The first day was light blood, the second day was a normal flow of blood for me but the third day which is today is just light and spotting. I've had early pregnancy symptoms like headaches, cramping, back cramping, and tiredness. I haven't been nauseous at all but my nose is very sensitive to smell. My stomach feels very heavy and looks as if its shaping but it's not hard. I took 3 at home pregnancy test and they have all come back negative. What should I do now?

I understand your problem and will try to answer your queries to the best possible. There s no reason to worry. The bleeding you are experiencing is due to your periods. The symptoms that you are describing suggestive of pregnancy may not indicate so since sometimes delay in periods would also present with back cramping, headaches, tiredness. Since you have also taken the home pregnancy test and the result is negative there is no reason to panic. The bleeding may vary in quantity, which is normal. I would suggest you to wait and watch for the next periods and if you experience similar symptoms then you can consult your obg-gyn doctor. You can also use an painkiller to relieve the pain.