Thanks for writing to doctorspring.com with your health concern.
Given your history of two prior miscarriages, tendency for easy bruising and nose bleed, along with placental bleed, yes you should get tested.
It is also possible to test for the same.
Am providing a comprehensive list of investigations which should be done in your case -
1. Complete blood count - this will also include the number of platelets, responsible for clotting of blood.
2. Bleeding time - BT and Clotting Time - CT
3. PT and aPTT with INR
4. Assays for specific factors if any of the above are abnormal.
5. Homocysteine levels.
6. Factor V Leiden mutation
7. Testing for Antiphospholipid Antibody Syndrome.
8. Blood grouping, TSH, OGTT ( thyroid and sugar levels ).
Also, please upload any scans that may have been done in this pregnancy so far. Looking forward to hearing from you.