No, ideally thrush creams should be used as a pessary.
But there are few things that you have got to follow, few hygienic practices.
- Wash your vaginal area with mild antiseptic before using the cream.
- Wipe dry with separate towel you use for this.
- Use pessary, but remember to not keep it for too long. Remove after 6 hours or so.
- Always keep your vaginal area clean.
- Do not have unprotected sex as you can be spreading the thrush.
I also suggest you take some immunity boosting drugs, as thrush occurs only in those whose immunity is low. I also suggest you to take fruits and vegetables, they are natural immunity boosters. I also suggest you go for yoga, its known to improve ones health.