Light pink discharge, bleeding after sex. HPV VACCINE.

I'm a 26 year old woman, and I recently had some bleeding (well, light pink discharge) a day after having sex. The sex was kind of rough, so I'm trying to tell myself that that's probably the reason for the bleeding; it didn't feel like there was any tearing at the time, but I know he at least hit my cervix a couple of times. I've heard that bleeding after sex can be a symptom of cervical cancer, though, and being a worrier, I'm sort of scared. I've never had an abnormal pap smear (last one was a year ago). I've also had the HPV vaccine (I think before ever having sex, but it's possible I had had one partner--I can't remember the exact timing). Is this enough of a concern that I should make an appointment with a doctor, or should I wait and see if it was a one-off thing?

Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
You are healthy, with no ominous history in the past.
You can wait and see if this was a one - off event.
If post coital bleed / spot recurs, yes, you should have an appointment with your OB - GYN.
Go for an internal exam, a Pap smear and a pelvic ultrasound scan.
And do not worry, it does not sound like you have any issue, it appears that the rough sex was the problem.
Cervical cancer is a very radical diagnosis , relax.
But have an assessment next time that this occurs.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.