Low TIBC, UIBC, IRON. SIDEROBLASTIC ANEMIA/ HEMOCHROMATSIS?

My labs showed these results for iron:

Iron Bind.Cap.(TIBC) 153 LOW ------250-450 ug/dL
UIBC 47 LOW ---------------------------150-375 ug/dL
Iron, Serum 106 ------ ------------------40-155 ug/dL
Iron Saturation 69 ----------------------15-55 %

Would this be Sideroblastic Anemia or Hemochromatosis

Everything else in the labs are within range, except cholesterol is borderline high.

Category: Hematologist

Expert:  Dr. Prasad Eswaran replied 4 Days.

I would need the complete clinical profile with your symptoms and signs elicited on physical examination along with complete blood profile.
I would say you have anemia, but the type of anemia would be difficult to decipher. Please send complete details for guiding you properly and help you.
Kind regards,

Dr.E.Prasad, M.B.B.S., D.M.R.T., M.D., D.M (Onco)

I attached the full labs. Other sympoms are chronic fatigue and recent epidode of high blood pressure (recent time of stress).
There was no physical examination.
Given that iron is low, it makes me want to supplement with iron, however, the saturation is high which suggests I shouldn't want more iron. Doesn't this mean that my body is not using iron efficently, and this could build up in my organs and cause damage long term? If so, how do I deal with this? ...or at least, what would be the next step. I live in CR and just happened to get labs in TN while briefly visiting, but I can request more labwork in CR if necessary.
Thanks for the response!

Expert:  Dr. Prasad Eswaran replied 3 Days.

I understand that UIBC with saturation is the abnormality detected. As such all other parameters are completely normal. I would wait for 3 - 4 months and repeat the blood workup again to see if there is any change. I would suggest you to do a peripheral smear for better correlation. Meanwhile, i would advise to do regular exercise, relaxation exercises to remain stress free and continuation of drugs for blood pressure.

Thank you. That was my expectation. Thank you for validating it. I expect to be disciplined in exercises, and I am beginning a detailed nutritional protocol.
Last question, would iron supplementation between labwork expected to be good, bad, or neutral here?

Expert:  Dr. Prasad Eswaran replied 2 Days.

You do not need iron supplements now as HB is OK.

Dr. Prasad Eswaran
Doctorate in Medicine (Fellowship in Oncology), DM,  Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital, Chennai, India.

Doctor of Medicine (Residency in Radiation Oncology) , MD, Christian Medical College, Vellore, Tamilnadu, India, 2004-06.

Diploma in Medical Radiology & Therapy (Residency in Radiation Oncology), D.M.R.T, Madras Medical College & Govt. General Hospital, Chennai, India, 2004-06.

Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery - M.B.B.S, Govt. Stanley Medical College & Hospital, Chennai, India, 1998-2004.