Low WBC count

Hello Doctor,

I had my physical, and the doctor said my wbc count was low, but she said nothing to worry about.

I was curious what it meant, I m going to upload my blood work results.

thanks,
Vikram

Hello Vikram,

Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring

I have gone through the attached blood tests. The WBC counts and other blood values are just fine. All are within normal limits. The total WBC count is 3800. This can range between 3000 to 11000. So your Doctor probably meant the counts are in the lower normal range.

Not this is absolutely normal and it actually denotes that the WBCs are functioning pretty well. White blood cells are very dynamic cells, which are supposed to go up and down during normal body function. So there is nothing to worry.

Feel free to ask followups

Thanks for the very quick response doctor, when I had googled for information about these numbers, a lot of scary stuff came up. So it's nothing of major concern?

No, not at all. Nothing to worry here. Infact your countts are normal within the limit.

Feel free to ask followups