Lump in left arm after fall

Hi about a wk ago I fell and landed on my hands now I have a lump on my left arm just below my wrist.it does hurt a little if I rotate my arm or if I press on the area and it does ache,more so if I'm using it. Should I go see a doctor.
Regards Mel

Thank you for choosing DoctorSpring,

More than the lump the pain is a concern. The swelling could be due to an soft tissue injury or due to leakage of synovial fluid. But the pain from a soft tissue (non serious) injury should not last more than few days. A fracture of the metacarpals or carpel bones has to ruled out. You will need an xray of the hand. Meanwhile DO NOT move the wrist much and do not carry weights. Keep it in neutral rested position. A OTC pain medication like Ibuprofen can be taken.

Feel Free to ask followups