Mark on leg from birth with uneven appearance. BIRTHMARK?

I have had this mark on my right leg all my life; i have always been told it's a birthmark by my parents but I've never seen a picture online of a birth mark that looks similar.

I do not think it's changed over time however with its uneven appearance I would like to know if it's a possible melanoma.

I can understand your concern. I reviewed the pictures.

I would recommend that you get the mole investigated further. Its possible for a birthmark like this to be present and then get changes over a period of time.

It's always best to get it investigated. You could ask your dermatologist to do a dermatoscopy and a biopsy if required.

in its present state right now would you consider it to be suspicious? How urgent is an appointment with a dermatologist, where I live we have to wait months

As of now, there is nothing urgent about the mark.
When you do get a chance, you should go ahead and get it investigated.
I will reassure you, there is no urgency in getting the investigations done.