Marks on legs due to bug bite. Treatment?

I might of recently gotten bit by a bug and have these marks on my leg. What would you recommend in doing?

Best Regards,

Syed

I have reviewed the images and it seems you have developed an urticarial reaction secondary to bug bite.
I will advise you to start Tab. Claritin 10 mg which has to be taken once daily before bed time and you can apply Calamine lotion locally on the affected itchy area.
Please feel free to discuss further,

It's been roughly 6 days i have been taking Claritin and still see them. How long would i have to take them?
Thank you,

Can you tell me how much have you recovered?
It should disappear completely by 2 weeks.

It hasn't changed a bit.. I'll keep taking it till the 2 weeks are up. Anything else I can do?

In that case, I would recommend application of cortisone cream and Mupirocin cream twice a day for a week.
This will definitely reduce the inflammation.

Where can i get Mupirocin cream?

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

You can get it from any local pharmacy.
However, it is an antibiotic and needs a prescription from a local physician.
Since it still has not settled down, it seems infected and Mupirocin will help in treating the infection.