It seems like you had a viral rhinitis that can cause both ear fullness and nasal stuffiness. The nasal congestion due to rhinitis causes the closure of Eustachian tube. Eustachian tube is the connection between the ear and nose .This helps in equalization of pressure. When closed, can lead to ear fullness and sometimes collection of fluid in the ear called otitis media.
I suggest you do the following things.
1) Use Nasal spray Afrin a.k.a oxymetazoline thrice a day to prevent nasal congestion.
2) Meanwhile continue the use of anti histamines Tab.citrizine and also consider starting steroid nasal sprays.
3) Try to avoid excessive exposure to dust and pollen and consider using mask wherever possible. Avoid places like gardens and dusty fields.
4) If the symptoms persist consider having a nasal smear or a RAST to check for what you are allergic to.
5) Beware, excessive usage of the Afrin nasal spray can cause rebound increase of rhinitis once the spray is stopped. Hence do not use the spray for long.