Neurodermatitis with scalp psoriasis

I had neuro-dermatitis in 2001 when I was 16 which initially looked like mosquito bites only to become kind of thick and dark purplish. Then in 2010, I developed scalp psoriasis, which is still there. And now I'm 27, and I have developed 3 other skin problems.
1. Dry skin around pubic parts,which losses dead skin
2. White patches with slightly dark and rough skin surrounding it
3. Black spots around my body

Please help, as I'm loosing my confidence.

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring. I can understand your concern.

You have tried to provide me a description for your skin concerns, however, it would be difficult to really opine about them without seeing them.

I would like to request you to send me a picture of the concerned area so I can give you my opinion regarding it.

Thank you very much for the answer. Here are some pictures of my ear, scalp, leg, scalp and dryness around vagina.
I am using coal tar and salicylic solution for scalp every alternate day and a lotion names Halox.
Please guide me, as to how to go about it.
Thank you .

I would recommend that you continue the same treatment for scalp.

For the ear, you could apply a mild steroid cream like desonide.

For the dark patches around the groins, you could apply clotrimazole cream to take care of any fungal infection that might be present. Thereafter mild steroid cream like cortisone once a day would be helpful for a short period of time.

The dark spots could be due to scratching the area. They could fade away with time. However, application of cortisone cream in them for a short period will be useful.