Nose liquid gets into throat, cough. Treatment.

i got a problem in my nose liquid forms in my nose on regular basis and it gets in to throat and i have to cough it out and same thing happens in every few seconds even in night also i have to get up and cough it out. i have consulted doctors and ent specialists they say it allergy but why its happening they not able to tell me and now i taking homeopathic medicine after seeing my x-ray report & even in ct scan its showing nasal septum shows mild deviation to left & mild hypertrophy of right middle and inferior turbinates is noted. says all sinus forms are clear.some says that we have to increase ur immunity so that u can be safe from infections.please help me out. When i take cold drink, or eat bread and butter or pickle or custard or something like that i start coughing immediately.Dr. anil monga had given me lmontus tablet , physiomer, flomist nasal spay but no effect same was recommended by Dr Gita srivastava . sore throat most of the time cough with bulgum

regard

Ajay Shukla

9289577834,9810155483

Category: Pediatrician

Expert:  Dr. Saptharishi L G replied 4 Days.

I can understand your concerns. From your description, it is exceedingly clear that your son is really unwell.
It appears that he may have contracted a respiratory virus. This could be the cause of his wheezing.
Your description of temperature being 34.5 C sounds OMINOUS. In general, children with infections mount fever, but development of hypothermia/ cool peripheries/ cold extremities are considered RED FLAG signs prompting need for emergent medical attention. This happens if the blood circulation is not adequate (In medical terms, in 'shock'). Am not sure if such a complication has set in or it is just a transient decrease in body temperature due to excessive or unnecessary administration of paracetamol.. So whatever be the cause, hypothermia (temperature < 36 C) is a sign that must alert us. So kindly, visit your nearest pediatric emergency at the earliest.
For his wheezing, your child may require an oral bronchodilator for 3-5 days. SYRUP SALBUTAMOL 0.15 mg/kg/dose thrice daily, would be a reasonable choice for symptomatic therapy.
Hoping that your child recovers soon.
Dr. Saptharishi L G
Dr. Saptharishi L G

Dr. Saptharishi L G
Senior Residency: DM,  Pediatric Critical Care, PGIMER

Residency: MD, Pediatrics, Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, 2013

Internship: JIPMER, 2009

Medical School: MBBS, Jawaharlal Institute of Post-graduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, 2008