Numbness in cheek, lightheadedness with low VITAMIN-B values.

I've had a blood test done a while ago since I hadn't been feeling very well and it revealed that my vitamin B values were quite low (139). Is it possible that the symptoms I've experienced so far are directly related? (numb right cheekbone few days ago, has faded, lightheadedness with a light left arm a while ago)

Vitamin B12 levels are required for good nerve-health and helps in formation of new neurons, thereby helping the conduction process. Low levels does cause numbness, can cause in the extremities, can cause numbness anywhere in the body, because of nerve involvement. Once you start taking the supplements, the symptoms will slowly subside.

That sounds reassuring at least. I was quite worried because of the sudden onset of that lightheadedness, it was almost as if something zoomed in behind me through my head. Quite a weird experience. I've only started with the supplements about 3 days ago so I guess it'll take at least a week or two to see noticeable improvements.

Yes, it will take at least 1-2 weeks to show improvement.
About the cheekbone numbness, do you have any previous history of sinusitis or sinus related problems??

Quite so yes, as well as allergies (very allergic to dust/cats). About a month ago I was take medicine for sinusitis because my doctor had a suspicion that it was causing me some issues with my eyes(slightly blurry)

Yes chronic sinusitis can cause cheek bone numbness.
I will advise a course of Levocetirizine once daily at bedtime for 3 days. This should reduce the secretions in the sinuses, thereby reducing the numbness too.

I see! Well, thank you for your help so far, I think that's about everything I had to ask to ease my mind, will put your suggestion to practice! Thanks!

Expert:  Dr. Deepu Sebin Sebastian replied 1 Day.

Thank you for your appreciation!
Wish you a speedy recovery.