Shouldn't this dr have some questions about ultrasound since I had exposures?

I went to the doctor the other day believing I was 5 weeks pregnant based on what I thought was my period. I told the dr I had exposures such as X-rays of my knees, 7 nights of alcohol-usually 1 drink but two nights could've been 4 drinks at most( I had a margarita and domes there are 2-4 shots in those drinks), I took one hydrocodone on two different night and I sat in a jacuzzi for 45 minutes, and I was training for a half marathon. My dr said there were no red flags..,also, she said it was to my advantage that I was so early. She performed an ultrasound that day to confirm gestational age; she said it may be two weeks before she sees heartbeat and embryo. Well, guess what? Ultrasound shows everything: embryo, yolk sac and heartbeat of 111. Now, I am uncomfortable, but dr said she is not concerned at all. I have been pregnant four times in the past and all ultrasounds were on target. I am concerned that the bleeding I had was not a period, but uterine bleeding. It occurred after intercourse, was bright red with some clots and only lasted 3 days and there was also brown blood. I am concerned this baby is three weeks behind, not one week ahead. Shouldn't this dr have some questions about iltrasound since I had exposures? My cycles are consistently 28 day. Finally, when I told her my last period was normal, she said she didn't care; she is using the ultrasound date.

Thank you for asking your query.

From your description I understand that you assumed that your pregnancy to be 5 weeks old, but now concerned it is more than 5 weeks, because you are not sure about the last menstrual period, whether it was menstrual bleeding at all.

Now even in that case, I should say the gestational age is corresponding to the ultrasound. Heart beats are usually visible only by 7-8 weeks of pregnancy. A discrepancy of one or two weeks may be considered within normal limits. So your ultrasound is more or less on ‘target’ and there is no need for any concern regarding that as of now.

I understand that you have been exposed to alchol, xray, physical strain, drugs etc during early pregnancy. While these are considered risky and bad for the growing fetus it’s not necessary that it should do some damage always. Most of the time the baby will be safe and you just need to take precautions here after. Incase you do not want to continue with the pregnancy I recommend you to go ahead and discuss it with your Doctor (Ofcourse as per your religious / ethical and legal views). You should decide, after discussion with your partner whether you should go ahead with the pregnancy and then take an informed decision.