Oral sex Instructions

Dear Doctor, I really want to have oral sex with my boyfriend but out of nervousness I don’t think I will be able to do it. The reason behind my nervousness is that I m not aware about the exact ways of giving my boyfriend head. Most of my friends have however told me how it is done and I have also consulted the various websites and magazines too. I want you to tell me what is the exact way of giving head and chances if there are chances of anysti?

Thank you for your question. First and foremost the question that you have asked does not have any specific answer. There reasonbehind this is that all the human beings are different in their own self and each one of them has their own specific way of doing oral sex with their partner. There are different methods and ways adopted by different people in doing oral ex but out of all of them the most common way of doing it is by licking, kissing or sucking the partner’s genital parts. This process is extremely helpful in arousing both man and woman. They fell highly excited and they also lead to orgasm thereafter. In your situation, it will be best if you discuss it with your boyfriend itself. Both of you should decide as to how you two want to go about doing oral sex,whether it will be sucking, kissing or licking or any other method whatsoever. You should keep in mind, communication plays an important role in oral sex as it highly helps in getting intense pleasure during the course of sexual activity. You should also keep in mind that oral sex might as well lead to Sexually Transmitted Infections commonly known as sti. These infections can be dangerous and you should try avoiding them. In order to prevent them, it is necessary that you use condoms. Also, you can use dental dams which help in combating any kind of stiby acting as a barrier when there is a contact between the vagina and the mouth or anus and the mouth. Take Care.