Pain in pelvis after MISCARRIAGE and inflamed PAP smear.

Hi I think I may of been pregnant and had a miscarriage about 5 months ago , I felt pregnant and period was 4 days late but then it came and was really heavy and I had terrible pain I couldn't sleep it was so bad. The bleeding lasted about a week then stopped. Since then I've had normal periods but get a small pain in my left lower side of pelvis every now and then and feel bloated. I just had a pap smear done and when doing it she said it is a bit inflamed and it was tender when she was doing the test. I haven't got any results back yet but I'm worried that this may have somethigb to do with what happened 5 months ago? I never got checked cause at the time didn't know if it was or not and then it stopped and all was ok.

Novamin is a bioactive product which when comes in contact with saliva, releases calcium and phosphorus ions which improve the mineralisation of teeth. Yes it is supposed to be helpful, but since there is not a lot of research done over this matter, it is still not sold in most parts of US. So conclusive studies have not been done till now, but theoretically it is supposed to improve teeth health, making it stronger.