Pain, muscle spasm in buttock, hip after sitting.

I am a 39 year old female. For the last 3 weeks I have been experiencing pain and muscle spasms in my right buttock, right hip and outer thigh when I wake up in the morning. It sometimes radiates down into my calf muscle. I do not feel any discomfort laying in bed. After is loosens up, I can walk and exercise with no pain. Sitting for long periods of time seem to aggravate it. I have been taking 200 mg of Ibuprofen when needed and that seems to alleviate the pain. unfortunately, my job requires me to stand for sometimes 10 hours a day for up to 8 days in a row sometime. I have also been experiencing severe anxiety and depression since the sudden loss of my mother in February. I also gained 25 pounds over the last year and a half.

The kind of pain you described is definitely muscular in origin and seems to have started because of your low periods of standing. In fact, 8-10 hours of standing puts a lot of pressure on the back as well as the muscles in the legs, increasing chances of varicose veins later on.
You need physiotherapy besides the Ibuprofen that you are taking, because Ibuprofen by itself can't reduce the pain till the root cause is eliminated. So, kindly schedule an appointment with a physiotherapist and go for 8-10 sessions. This will definitely help you.