Painful, sensitve INGROWN HAIR in pubis. STD?

Please see picture attached

this is located in my pubic area about an inch above my penis. at first I thought is was an ingrown hair but I have the scab now that has been there for 3 days. I don't have any other marks anywhere and it is extremely sensitive/Painful. I am wondering is this is an STD. I do not feel any other symptoms (feel healthy and normal) and have not been diagnosed with any thing of that nature before

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com
It is definitely not a sexually transmitted disease. This skin lesion can be best defined as dry scabbed wound. It might have occurred to boil/ insect bite or eczema.
Just do warm water compresses over the area and apply a steroid antibiotic cream like fluticasone mupirocin cream twice in a day. If at all you have noticed any ooze or discharge, then a small course of oral antibiotic like amoxicillin-clavulanic acid 625 mg can be taken three times in a day for three to five days.
The lesion should heal in a week. Do not try to remove the scab.
Hope this helped.

After last night I dont know if im just imagining things but i feel it is slightly larger. I will be going to my doctor monday my qustion is should I seek attention sooner? I have attached a Picture and I had another MD say this was a foclliculitis? is that close to what you are saying it is? thank you

You can visit your doctor on Monday till then just do warm compresses over the area.
Well, a boil is a form of folliculitis where there is a little pus formation around a hair follicle.
Hope it will make it clear to you