Painful triangular pattern of bites in body. FLEAS?

On two separate occasions, I have noticed a triangular pattern of bites. The first time was by my ankle and then the next time was on my upper, outer thigh. I also noticed one bite on the upper part of my leg, with another bite on my other leg directly across it. I now have a few more by my foot but not in any pattern I don't think. My husband has some around his foot too. We aren't sure if it is fleas as our dogs did have a few fleas. However, I am wondering if it could be bed bugs because isn't the only way to get that triangular pattern from a bed bug? We have searched our memory foam mattress and the sheet inseams, as well as the pillows. We can't find anything. Could our bed have no signs but maybe they could be hiding in the walls? (if it were bed bugs)? I will attach a photo of the first time I ever noticed this in a triangular pattern. The one labeled Picture 2 is the second occasion I saw it.This all started the beginning of this month.

Thanks for your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern. I reviewed the pictures.

This could be bed big bites but it's really difficult to confirm that just by seeing the lesions.

Bed bugs do tend to hide in the seams and could be difficult to find. It would be best to treat the mattresses with appropriate pesticides.

I would recommend an application of cortisone cream mixed with Mupirocin cream twice a day for two weeks on your lesions. You can also take tab. Claritin once daily to take care of the itching.

Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care