Penile wart.

Hi
I wanted some advice from a doctor expert related with penile spots
Thank you... My glans is burning,,, but it didn't give any paining or burning in the first 5 days...

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

From the picture, it seems to be a wart. The other differential diagnosis could be a mole since its of the brownish black color. However, to differentiate I need to know a few things as in the picture I can't get a three dimensional view.

I would like to know a few more details from you
1. Since how long is it present?
2. Does it itch, burn etc?
3. Has it been growing in size?
4. Are there any more lesions?
5. Do you have similar lesions anywhere on the body?
6. Is it raised above the skin or is it flat?
Please let me know about these queries.

I haven't had a sex since 6 months ago,,,, even before that 6 month I have sex with only one lady for last 7 years...
It is present since7 days ago,,,, it is burning and I feel like a pressure to urinate it means I am keep going to toilet for wee... Yes I noted that it is growing in size that is why I'm worried .... No more lesions present ,,,, no similar lesion present on my body,,,,, it was flat at first I think it was raised under the skin but now it is no flat.
It is more darker than before and growing in shape and size very slowly, and I'm smoking for 20 cigarette a day for 12 years
Thank you very much
I'm waiting for you please let me know?

Thanks for your reply. I can understand your concern.

However, this does look like a wart. I agree that you might not be having a sexual exposure since a long time but sometimes warts do surface after a very long time.

I would recommend that you treat it as a wart if possible, you mentioned that your gp would take a biopsy, that is another option and that will help to rule out whether it's really a wart or not.

The treatment for a wart is application of aldara cream for which you will require a prescription.

I would still like to address any doubts that you may have.

Could you tell me reasons why you think my spot is not cancer? Have you checked my image I uploaded for you?
When I see the dermatologist he said he my Gp should refer me for biopsy and ct scan,,, this is the reason he thinks this may be serious
Thank you very much

I do not feel it is cancer as it looks rough and warty which resembles a wart rather than a cancer. However, since we are having doubts its best to first get a biopsy done and then take it from there.

I can understand your worry and will be happy to answer any further queries you may have.

ok thank you very much for your messages, this morning I noted that the spot is removed on, I don't know how?
thank you AGAIN

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

Ok, thanks for the update. Probably it was a scab that fell off.