Possible issues in attached blood test. HEMATOLOGIST.

I was suffering from a rash and lots of itching around my anus and between my scrotum and anus. I took a picture to investigate and noticed several white patches of skin had developed. What could those possibly be? They aren't painful at all.

. I can understand your concern. I reviewed the pictures.

I could appreciate a couple of small white patches around the anal area.

They seem to be secondary to constant scratching in the area. Due to constant scratching there seems to be erosion of the mucosa and hence the patch.

I would recommend application of tacrolimus ointment on the patches which will help in regaining the colour. Also I would recommend monitoring of the patches in case they increase in size and number. If they do, then it would be best to see your dermatologist who can examine you in person and treat accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any queries. Take care

I was concerned about the potential for HPV. Also, the rash that extends from my anus to scrotum, how should I treat that? I have been using cortisone10 cream as well as jock itch spray. Neither of those seems to be working.

I couldn't appreciate any warts in the area. The rash that you have should be treated with combination of mometasone cream and fucidin cream applied twice daily for 2 weeks. You may require a prescription for it.