Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Premature ejaculation issues

Resolved Question:

Hi doctor, I am 32 years old male. Have been living here for the last 1 year. I have been suffering from severe premature ejaculation. I am having a bad habit since two years, smoking marijuana daily and weekly a couple of nights of binge drinking. I had no premature ejaculation before I got into these bad habits. But it is gradually required to the point that it is not extended for more than one minute. My question is that could these habits have caused premature ejaculation? Is there any chance for my normal sexual function return, if I stop my habits both or one then how long it takes me to return back to normal? really want to be safe. Thank you for your pleasure time.

Category: Community

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Family Physician-GP
 26 Doctors Online

Thank you for your question, it is really unfortunate to know that you have been suffering from premature ejaculation. Do not get anxious. I would like to advise you that you must stop your bad habits, if you have or not premature ejaculation. You should know that these habits are very harmful to our body. I believe that you are an educated person, so there are no needs of a second person to teach it, am I correct? In these days premature ejaculation become a common problem between young people and can quite as conceding to both martyrs and their sexual partners.  The two factors that you have remarked in your question are widely assumed to reduce sexual interest and sexual function.  This could describe your present consequence with premature ejaculation.   Still, you must note that most instance of premature ejaculation stem form psychological effect with either partners or one. I would like to suggest that if you want to see any improvement then you must reduce your intake of both substances. It is better to consult your family doctor too, if these symptoms are badly affecting your sex.  Your family doctor also can help in advising remedies in the form of medicine or some other method. I do hope I did appease your concern well and take care always.

Dr. John Fuller
Category: Family Physician-GP
MD - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
Internship, Family Medicine - Lutheran Medical Center
Residency, Family Medicine - The Mount Sinai Hospital
Dr. John Fuller and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news