Rash on foot

I have had a rash on the top of my left foot for 2 months, it hasn't caused me any pain but can be itchy at times. I wear work boots for a living and associated it with that but it's only effecting one foot.

Thanks for posting your query at DoctorSpring.com. I can understand your concern.

You seem to be having tinea which is a fungal infection on the foot. It seems to be having some allergic component also known as eczematization.

The treatment would be application of clotrimazole and cortisone cream twice a day for five days followed by just clotrimazole cream twice a day for a week.

You could take an antihistamine like claritin once a day for the itching.

Hope this helps, Would be glad to answer any follow-ups.