Reason for pain in arm, back and tired always.

For some time now i have a mild to modarete left arm pain that comes and goea, its in no specific area and it usually gets worse at night. Somteimes though it can go a week with low or no pain. Now recently im havin a midback pain it feels like its a muscle on the left side but simetimes i feel it gets worse when i breath fully, i also feel this gets worse when i wake up. Anothe thing is i wake up most mornins to pee before my usual time, i also pee a lot during the day. Lastly i get a feeling of tired all the time even if im sitting for an hour i get a feeling to lie down. I checked with my doctor but he always says its nothing. Anyway thats all

I undertand your concern.
So the symptoms that you're mostly having is left arm pain and now pain the mid back region, which gets worse when you breathe deep.
Can i know your age and sex?
Also is the pain localised to your joints or it is a general pain throughout the arm?
What is your sleeping posture? A lot of people like sleeping prone, on their arms and develop chronic pain in the left arm, shoulder and back.
Have you gotten any tests done or X RAYS?
Do you have pain anywhere else in your body?
Regarding the frequent urination, how many times do you pee? Is there any burning sensation or yellowish discoloration of urine?
We need to rule out muscle related injury, or muscle inflammation which can also lead to such myalgia associated with prolonged weakness.
Based on further information, i can guide you further,

I'm a 20 years old male.
it's a ganeral pain through the arm, mostly from the elbow up. the pain in the back is mostly gone so i'd argue it was just a muscle strain.
I think i move a lot during my sleep but i like to fold my left arm and tuck it under me.
I had no x-rays and no other pains i can recall.
About the pee, when i'm home i'd say i pee every 1 and a half hour or so and it's always close to white, sometimes being completly transparent.
Let me know if i missed something thanks.

A lot of normal healthy individuals have this habit, inclduing me of sleeping by folding the arm, just like you described.
It is detrimental in the longer run, leading to shoulder joint and elbow joint weakness and pain, which could become chronic in nature. Ultimately the pain also spreads to the back, and only physiotherapy remains a viable option.
So you have to make this necessary adjustment, and you need to change your posture and sleep supine.
As of now the only advise i can give you, is to avoid that posture and the pain will slowly go away. In case it's hampering your range of motion or activities, you can tak Tab. Advil for a period of 3-5 days twice a day, to reduce the pain. At your age, there is no other reason for such pain, if trauma has been ruled out. X-RAY will be required if pain does not subside within this period.
Regarding your frequency of urination, i will advise you to get a urine test done, because it definitely is increased. Though clear urine mostly rules out UTIs, but sometimes E.Coli can be present in the tract, without causing any symptoms. If the urine comes back normal, then there is nothing to worry about. You can limit your water intake before you sleep, stopping water intake at least 2 hours before you sleep during the night. This will reduce the urgency to go in the morning.

A lot of normal healthy individuals inclduing me have this habit, of sleeping by folding the arm, just like you described.