Should I get tested for STD, HIV after anal sex?

I recently had unprotected vaginal and anal sex (this only happened once, the first time was with a condom) with a girl I was seeing for over two months. I knew her pretty well and she said that she was 100% clean and was tested about four months ago. She recently broke up with me though. I am very nervous that she either had something and didn't know or was lying. What are the chances I contracted something and should I get tested for STDs and HIV (is it too early to be detected? We had sex over 2 weeks ago)?

Since you had unprotected intercourse it is better to get a STI panel tested to rule out any infection.
She could be clean, but you're unsure about it. Since it's been 2 weeks, and you have not complained of any symptoms, chlamydia and gonorrhoea can be ruled out as of now, which are more acute, but others like herpes has to be tested since it can be asymptomatic.
For HIV, you need to wait a month to get the test done, as 2 weeks is too early for the testing.
Hope this was hjelpful,

So I have to wait a full month to get tested? I am really scared now even though she said she was clean :(
What should I do?

For other STIs, if you did acquire it from her, you would have experienced some symptoms by now.
But for HIV, to have a conclusive report, it is better to get the RNA test done at the end of 4 weeks.
You can get it done at the end of 2 weeks, but the sensitivity in that case is 90-95 %, while at the end of 4 weeks is 99 %.

Thank you. I am still really worried. I have been having chest pains because of the stress. I think I should get a test now and then again in a month just to calm my nerves a bit. Is that a good idea?

Sure, you can do that.
Let me know once you get the reports.
Best Regards.

Hi I have gotten a perscription to get tested this weekend. It has been 3 weeks since I have had intercourse. What are the chances if I am clean after this test that I will be clean in 5 months?
Thanks.
James

Expert:  Dr. Kruti Jobanputra Banodkar replied 1 Day.

HIV should be tested at the end of 1 month.
OTher STIs,can be ruled out now, and if they are negative, they will be negative, provided you have no further exposure.