Itchy rashes

I had sex two years ago..but i notice that now i have rashes on my body that itch,some on my back,legs and arms,plus i had three tiny bumps on my penis but they went away.In some places i have tiny clear spots...I'm a 43 yr old black male,with a kidney transplant...I went to a Dermatologist he said he things it's scabies,i just wanted a second opinion.

Could you please upload 3-4 pictures of the rash ? Have a close up picture also. Considering the particular nature of your query I have upgraded your consult for a Dermatologist Opinion for free.
You can reply as a followup

Thanks for posting your query.

It could be scabies with secondary bacterial infection. It's nothing to worry as scabies can be easily treated. It usually requires an overnight application of a cream called permite cream which treats scabies.

In scabies there is itching in between the fingers, wrists, inner side of arms, thighs, legs, axillae, buttocks, genitals and around the umbilicus. this is known as the circle of hebra.

There is increased ithing at night.

The treatment for scabies is 5% permethrin ceam for application on the body from below the neck to toe, only once tonight. to keep it overnight. to wash off in the morning, with bed clothes and bedsheet to be washed in hot water and dried.

The application only once tonight, repeat once after 10 days.

to not apply on the face.
to apply proper below the nails and on genitals.

all family members should also be treated.

oral antihistaminic, tablet claritin 5 mg daily at night for 10 days to control the itching.

For the bacterial infection, application of neosporin cream twice a day for a week will be helpful.

Dr.Kruti Jobanputra
Consultant Dermatologist