Small white bumps on penis after sex with condom.

I've recently noticed small white bumps on the bottom of my penis. They are really small and extend from the base to right below the head although there are less at the top and more towards the middle and bottom of the underside of the shaft. I've only had sex with my ex girlfriend a few times, she was a virgin too and we wore a condom each time so I'm confused at to what the problem could be. Also I haven't had sex in almost nine months

Can you kindly upload a picture of the same? It will help me assess the situation better.

I'm not sure exactly how long I've had them but at least a few weeks. No they aren't itchy really, I mean there isn't a constant itch or anything like that and I don't have them anywhere else except on my penis. Also they aren't lesions, I don't think they are puss filled or anything like that and they never open up to become sores. They can be a little itchy at times but not constant and not that bad and I'm not convinced that it isn't just regular penile itch. Could it be fordyce spots? It seems to fit. Also should I stay away from sexual contact or if I use a condom is it ok? I also just found another patch towards the head that seems to be more severe, I will send another photo

Thanks for posting your query. I can understand your concern. I reviewed the pictures.

I would like to know if the lesions are itchy or not and since how long have you had them? Are there similar lesions anywhere else on the body ?

They looked like molluscum contagiosum which is a viral infection caused by the pox virus. It is sexually transmitted. I however need to know the answers to the above questions to confirm the diagnosis.

Thanks for writing to us.
I have seen pics attached. I could just think of two possibilities- fordyce spots and molluscum contagiosum.
Fordyce spots are ectopic sebaceous glands that are more prominent when skin is stretched or during erection. It does not require any treatment.
Molouscum is a viral infection presenting itself as raised white pearly elevated skin lesions. It could be slightly itchy and spreads through contact. As molouscum is spreadable so should be treated. Best and definite treatment is curettage or removal.
Now you need to send a better quality high resolution pic as these two can be easily differentiated by looking the lesion.
Hope this helped. Should there be any doubt please write back.