Sorethroat, general malaise, weight loss after sex. LIPODYSTROPHY?

Exposure: insertive oral sex from a Sex worker in Macau last August 2013

Symptoms: had sore throat after the 6th week, general feeing of malaise, weight losS and bumps at the back of my throat.

And now its been almost two years old patientand I seem to be having signs of a lipodistrophy and about 4 cases of unilateral angular cheilitis. Important to note thiugh that I have and still is very stressed and anxious and have been taking Lexapro for almost a year.

Testing: Abbott Architect Ag/Ab negative at the 7th, 10th, 12th, 17th, and 21st week after the exposure....

Category: HIV- AIDS Specialist

I want to assure you that the chances of getting HIV from oral sex, is extremely miniscule. It is only possible when a female is giving oral to a male, and he ejaculates inside her mouth. That can technically transmit HIV, if she has any open wound in her mouth.
So, please do not worry about it. Your last test is negative at the 5th month, and that also rules out HIV completely.
The angular cheilitis could be due to vitamin deficiency. However, for your other symptoms, I will advise you a complete physical examination and basic tests like CBC, LFT, RFT, Urine Routine, Lipid Profile, and then follow-up.
Please feel free to discuss further,

Thank you Doctor for that bout of reassurance. Im just scared that I'm losing fat in my forearms, arms, legs, buttocks, and face. Ath the same time i'm heavier by 20 pounds my normal weight and fat has accumulated on my stomach, chest, and back. I read that HIV causes this type of phenomena thats why I was scared.
The only thing keeping me sane is I have had 5 tests as stated above.
So this is definitely and absolutely not HIV right? Without a doubt?

I don't think there is an even minute chance of you being positive for HIV when your tests are negative. So, drop the thought that you have HIV and stop worrying about it. Your symptoms may be part of physiological changes in the body with age or might be due to the other reasons that need to be ruled out. Please do the mentioned investigations and get back to me.