Sorethroat with no fever and swollen neck gland. Treatment?

Hi, I'm a 33 yr old male, 5'6 and 200lbs. I recently had my gal bladder removed a yr ago and a blood test ran 8 months ago and showed up clean. For about a week I've been dealing with a sore throat with no fever and now the sore part is gone and now I have symptoms of Swallen neck gland right below my jaw, headaches, heaviness in the chest, nausea, aches in different parts of my body, discomfort in left lung when I breathe in. All
this for about 2 to 3 days after my sore throat went away. What can this be?

From the history, it sounds more like a viral infection.
Did you take any treatment for this? Can you feel the swollen gland? How big is the gland?
Kindly reply and I will get back to you.

No, I haven't taken any treatment besides over the counter liquid advil 200mg and sore throat spray. I'm not sure how big or size of the gland is but it's swallen. Other symptoms come and go are upset stomach and hot flashes. I have made a doctor appointment for this Friday with my physician but is there anything I can take before than?

All such infections start as a viral, but the bacterial infection slowly creeps in.
Since you still have not recovered, it is better you start yourself on ana antibiotic. A course of Augmentin ( Amoxycillin 500 + 150 mg of clavulunate acid ), twice daily for 7 days will help in reducing the infection. The swollen lymph node is the sign of an active infection.
Please feel free to discuss further.