Helped Over 500,000 patients with 98%+ satisfaction.

Connect & Get Personalized 1-to-1 Answers from Expert Doctors

DoctorSpring > Question Home

Suggest a treatment for Hypertension

Resolved Question:

hello sir my husband aged 35 yrs has been recently detected to be hypertensive with deranged triglyceride...his bp use to be 150/100.and his triglyceride is 717,,,,he was talking amlodipine 5mg and atorvastatin 20 mg but now he is on telmesartan +hydrochlorthiazide(40/12.5) and fenofibrate(160) ....he takes alcohol sometimes...sir plz kindly let me know if the current treatment is fine or sud he start with something else..plz suggest..thank you

Category: Sexologist

Ask Your Own Question

Category: Family Physician-GP
 19 Doctors Online

Thank you for using Ask a Doctor service from Doctor spring.

The current medication looks fine to me, he is been put on a right choice of anti-hypertensive drug and also right choice of medicine to reduce cholesterol. Follow these medicine for a course of 6 months duration and follow up with your physician.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask for any further questions.

Thank you

Dr. John Monheit
Category: Family Physician-GP
Residecny: North Colorado Family Medicine
Medical School: The Chicago Medical Center
Dr. John Monheit and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Users who read this, also read:

Make informed and better medical decisions.

Join the 500,000 people who found a smarter, quicker way to get Answers, Recommendations & Expert Opinions.

Expert Doctors at fingertips

Recommendation on next step. Second-opinion.Multi-specialty.

Save Time

Average time for answers: 6 hours.

Save Money

$35 for typical specialist consult vs. $120 for a local appointment.

Free Follow-ups

Clarify, ask further questions for free in private conversation.

100% Satisfaction

Money back guarantee for the 1st reply. MEDNET Quality Board.

Start My Consultation



Doctor Spring is a novel online Doctor consultation platform where you can get your medical questions answered by leading Doctors. Just Submit your question and rest assured that you will consult a Doctor easily. Once you submit the question, the Doctor from the concerned specialty will reply within hours. You can always ask more questions or add details with follow-up question options and make it an online doctor chat. You may use this service to consult a specialty or for getting medical second opinion. All paid services come with a MEDNET quality assurance and 100% money back guarantee.

DoctorSpring in news