Sweating, heart was racing on wakingup after drinks.

need to to talk to a psychologist , perefctly healthy 48 yr old male bodybuilder never took drugs drank woke up 10 weeks ago sweating heart was racing , dont know where it from went to three doctors they said i have gad gave me drugs im an active up person these drugs put you down ...love coffie ..cant change my life and become a zombie please help

Category: Psychiatrist

Expert:  Dr. Srikanth Reddy replied 4 Days.

Thanks for using DoctorSpring.com for posting your query.
However I would like to know a few more details to answer your query in a better way:

1) You mentioned that you had your heart racing with sweating when you wokr up 10 weeeks ago. Are those symptoms continuous or are they episodic? If episodic how frequent are the episodes and how long do they last on an average?
2) What medicines were you advised and how was the response on the medicines?
How ofetn do you take alchol?
Looking forward to hear back from you..

Kind regards
Dr. SRikanth Reddy

Dr. Srikanth Reddy
Doctor of Medicine (MD), Psychiatry Residency Program,2001 – 2012
M.B.B.S,Mahatma Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences, Sevagram

Certificate Course in sex Therapy and Counselling, Sexology and Counselling, A
Sexology,Medikon Sexual Sciences, Mumbai

Training in Advanced Neurology at a leading corporate hospital (CARE hospital) in Hyderabad

Child Psychiatry Training in National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences, Bangalore

Sex Therapy and Counsellingat MEDIKON Sexual Sciences, Mumbai.