To find Conception Date

I had a child on December 13, natural. I slept with a guy on march 5 and march 17 who is the dad.

Thanks for asking your question at DoctorSpring.com.

Answering your question, even though we can't be 100% sure with respect to the paternity using data, a reasonably good assumption can be reached. For that I'll need few more details.

Before this pregnancy

1. When was your last menstrual period?

2. Were your menstrual periods regular?

3. What was the duration of the cycle?

Kindly reply with the above to help me answer your query further.

1. When was your last menstrual period? end of february, I think I couldn’t remember

2. Were your menstrual periods regular? no

3. What was the duration of the cycle? 5 days

My due date was december 8 and that was from an ultrasound I had on april 26 that said I was 7 weeks 3 days pregnant

Thank you for your reply.

With an irregular cycle and without knowing the Last menstural periof it will be difficult to predict paternity.

However in an ideal scenario, if the baby was conceived on March 17th the estimated due date should be around 8th December. If the baby was conceived on March 5th the due date of delivery should be around 26th November.

So it is probable, but not 100% sure that the baby is conceived on March 17th. You may opt for DNA tests after consulting with your Physician if you want to 100% sure about this.