Treatment for itchy hot rash in leg.

I have a like a Rash in my leg. The doctor gave me antibiotics for 1 week and it helped this a little bit. It did not disappear. The area feels hot. The area is between the knee and ankle. It itches a little bit.
I also have started to sneeze from time to time, which I did not have before.

I am attaching a picture, hope you can see something.

Thank you!

Henry

You seem to have had cellulitis which is a bacterial infection of the skin and soft tissues. Probably, the antibiotic course wasn't for an adequate time or the bacteria might not be sensitive to that antibiotic.
I would recommend that you visit your doctor to request him to continue the antibiotics.
That would help to resolve your condition.

What antibiotics would you recommend for this type of condition. I have been taking Cefuroxime.
Thank you,
Henry

It would be best to consult your doctor who can judge whether you are responding reasonably well to cefuroxime or not. In case he feels there is a need to change it, he should be the best judge for it.