Treatment for low blood TESTOSTERONE LEVELS.

I done know how to explain;

I have gone through some tests (reports attached) which shown very bad results (Testosterone level) when i checed the normal levels from internet;
The tests are related to my Sex life; for which I am more worried;
My Age-32
Weight-60
Unmarried (getting married in 2 months)
and i want to have a happy married sex life ahead;
pl help:
1) In restoring normal levels for future good sex life.
2) give details about treatement such as is it permanent cure or temporary.
3) does this has impact on my fertility; any side effcts or any other major details linked to that.
4) any other information required from my side pl let me know. curren

The situation is scary for me currently...

Category: Andrologist

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 4 Days.

Thank you for you query at DoctorSpring.com
I shall be interested to know whether you have any erection issues. How are your early morning erections?

We are more concerned about free testosterone rather than total testosterone and your free testosterone is absolutely normal. I shall not advise any treatment if you don't have any erection issues.

Take care.,

Hello Doctor,
I do get erections, but I am not able to maintain the same for log time; and sometime it is not hard. Whereas, morning erection is much harder and satisfactory than any other time of the day.
When I try to intercourse, I usually ejaculate before we starts(not everytime, but most of the time), also not able to hold the same. And after that I feel restless ( light pain at lower part of the legs for couple of days)

Expert:  Dr. Rajiv Goel replied 3 Days.

Low testosterone leads to loss of libido and no erection. However, you don't have either of them and hence testosterone is not an issue at all.
You are suffering from premature ejaculation as well as mild erectile dysfunction. You should start yourself on multivitamins under the care of urologist. You can also consider linear shock wave lithotripsy. It shall improve the blood supply to your penis and thus quality of your erection.

Dr. Rajiv Goel
MCh(urology) Medical Council of India
Fellow, Laparoscopic urology, Germany
Fellow, Urooncology and Robotic urology, Australia
DNB - NBE
Felloship - MCH, Urology/Genito-Urinary Surgery, AIIMS, 2004
Residency - MS, Master of Surgery, AIIMS, 2001
Medical School - MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, AIIMS, 1998