Treatment for Pain relief for sciatica is very protracted and involves many drugs with moderate to good success. As you have already used Tylenol and Excedrin, you can use other class of drugs.
Sciatica is pain in the lower extremity resulting from injury of the sciatic nerve. The pain of sciatica is typically felt from the low back(lumbar area) to behind the thigh and radiating down below the knee.
Here are my recommendations-
1) Your best bet in pain relief is still going to be Ultram at higher dosage than you have tried or NSAIDs like Tab. Ibuprofen. They are the best treatment options for pain management. Beware of the addiction potential of Ultram/
2) Low back conditioning and stretching exercises are employed to help people recover from sciatica and also to improve mobility. You will need to consult a certified physiotherapist or a chiropractor.
3) Intramural and oral cortisone has shown tremendous improvement in symptoms of sciatica and pain relief.
4) Maintenance of a healthy diet and exercise regimen is imperative for recovery.
5) Tab Calcium 500 mg is recommended to prevent bone de-mineralization due to nerve injury