Treatment for painful wrist after spraining it,

Hi Doctor just to let you know that I have an sprained wrist that really hurts really bad I work two jobs that involves a lot of heavy lifting tried using an wrist brace but it's not helping at all because every time I lift something it's still painful, it's hard to lay off of the wrist because I'm working all the time what your best advice on that I know that's not an serious situation but it's really painful

Any minor injury or spraining at the level of the wrist joint causes a lot of pain and should not be ignored. In ideal scenario, it is better if you can rest it completely, however since you can't do that you need to take Advil 400 mg twice daily after food for a couple of days, by then the pain should come down significantly. Try the limit the involvement of wrist as much as possible, and also you can use an anti-inflammatory spray at your wrist 3-4 times a day. Volini is a good choice and normally helps in relieving sprains.