Treatment for PANIC ATTACK and variable HEART RATE.

Hi My name is Nolan i'm 23 and in pretty decent shape (5'10 215lbs) try to eat right let me start with saying i have pretty bad anxiety. Few days ago i was rushed to the ER for a major panic attack. They took blood an ekg chest xray checked my thigh roid. electrolytes every thing. They said i was all good prescribed some anxiety medicine. My question is though my resting heart rate is 60 laying down sitting up like in a chair its about 70 to 75 and then standing can range to 80 to 90. I'm wondering if this is normal? Or if this is just my anxiety making it worst to begin with because i'm focusing on it. When doing these test a lot of the time i'am aware of my breathing i'm not letting my body do it naturally. So i'm not sure if my readings are off because because of my anxiety or if they are right and that is normal? Thank you for your patience in advance i appreciate it .

From your history, its very clear that you have anxiety and that can be the probable cause.
How did you measure your heart rate? Was it immediately on standing? Because normally when you change your posture like sitting down/ standing up suddenly the BP and the HR does change for a few seconds and it settles down in a minute or too. Hence it is advised you sit comfortably and get it measured. Can you get it check 2 minutes after you sit down comfortably?
Since all your reports are normal there is nothing to worry about. However you can still upload your reports for my reference.