Unable to bend with pain in lower back. Treatment?

Respected sir.
I have spinal problem since 1 and half year ..I feel pain in my lower back and in right leg. I can move but can't bend my body ..7 days ago my body was like paralysis but after 8-9 hours I was able to move..I consulted doctor he gave me potklor syrup for 10 days and depran forte tabs for 2 months..
I m sending u my MRI and blood reports. .
Ple advise me ...

Category: Neurosurgeon

Expert:  Dr. Goutham Cugati replied 4 Days.

Dear Mukesh,

Its sad to hear that you are suffering from this ailment. As per the MRI scan report which you have sent, it looks like you might need surgery. There is a problem in your lower spine, where the disc is protruded out and compressed your nerve which travels in your right leg. You will have to see a Neurosurgeon who will examine you. If you have features of compression on examination then definitely you require surgery.

Dr. Goutham Cugati
Residency: Neurosurgery, the Post-Graduate Institute of Neurological Surgery, Dr. Achanta Lakshmipathi Neuro surgical Center, VHS Hospital, Chennai, 2011

Postgraduate in Neurosugery: DNB, National Board of Examinations,
Part 1 - 2008, Part 2 -  2010

Medical School: Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, JSS Medical College, 2004