SPECIALIST TRAINING IN NEUROSURGERY
1. Training in Microneurosurgery at King Edward Memorial Hospital, under Prof.Atul Goel in January 2011.
MINIMALLY INVASIVE NEUROSURGERY
1. WFNS Microsurgery and Endoscopic Skull Base Cadaver Workshop AIIMS Delhi- October 2007
2. Easy-go Endoscopic Spinal Cadaveric Workshop held at Madras Medical College, July 2009.
3. 6th Endonasal Endoscopic Skullbase Workshop, Mumbai in April 2010
1. One month Neurospine training at Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio, United States of America under Prof Ed Benzel in November 2009.
2. The first Apollo hands on Neurospine Surgery Workshop in October 2006 - Faculty: Prof. Suresh Bapu and Prof. Chendilnathan
3. Neurospine Surgery Hands on Workshop May/June2008 Faculty: Prof. Suresh Bapu, Prof. Reginald and Prof. Chendilnathan
4. Neurospine workshop held during the 10th Annual Microneurosurgery workshop –AIIMS, Delhi, February 2008.
1. Mentice basic endovascular course at New Delhi: February 2011.
2. Training in interventional neuroradiology under Prof Santosh Joseph, HOD, Radiology and imaging, Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre, Chennai: October 2011.