Vaginal Candidiasis.

since the third day of my period this past week I've been having a problem on the top of my labia majora. I first noticed some very mild itching. When I examined it, it looked like flaky dandruff. There was a little bit of redness and the flaky skin came off when I rubbed it. The itchy was super minor and it only lasted like one day.I shower and clean the white off and then it comes back. Its not bad at all, I was thinking it could just be dryness but now im worried its a yeast infection? I have not other symptoms though, unless its from the hsv2 and it makes me even more worried about hiv because why are all these things happening unless my immune system is down or it just coincidence. Thank you

From your description it seems to be a yeast infection. It's normal for a lady in sexually reproductive age group to have yeast infection at times. It can be easily treated.

I would recommend that you take an anti fungal tablet called fluconazole 150 mg once a week for two weeks. Application of canestan cream twice a day for two weeks will be helpful.

This will help resolve your concern.