Way to expand LIFE EXPECTANCY, HEALTH in OBESE.

I am a male 21-year-old. I am 5'11" and I weigh 230 pounds. I am non-athletic. I understand that according to my BMI, I'm considered "obese." This has been bothering me for years now, and I actually have binged and purged now and then in the past few years (like twice every month for about 3 years). I know that my actions don't say that I have it as bad as people with actual eating disorders, and I have stopped completely for three months now. I am always careful now to eat right, to never abuse my digestive system, and to try to exercise healthily towards my target weight range. But now I'm worried; even if I keep working towards a healthy lifestyle, will these past bad actions of mine result in any negative long-term effects? I am especially worried if I increased my chances dramatically of dying earlier than others who haven't had these bad habits I've had.

Also, what can I do (if possible) to prevent any possible problems which result from these bad habits from happening, and to expand my overall life expectancy and health?

You definitely do not have an eating disorder, what you did was probably due to the frustration of not being able to lose weight easily. Some people have very bad metabolism. There will be no long term effects, so please do not worry. You should stop thinking about it completely too.
You need to exercise daily, like walking or running for 1 hour daily targetting 3-4 miles a day. And you need to eat healthy food and avoid snacking in between. If you can do this consistently you will start losing weight. Avoid sugar and other beverages.
Feel free to discuss further.