Thank you for your query at DoctorSpring.com
The reason why the action is almost instantaneous is because some amount of biotransformation happens almost immediately. And even that small amount of mercury released in blood stream will have immediate imapct.Every day 1 % biotranformation will keep happening, so there will be symptoms immediately.
The scientific reason is biotransformation. It keeps getting transformed every day at a rate of 1 % in case of mercury. That case you referred to was an isolated event, so can't be the basis for our thoughts.
Your questions are not irrational, definitely logical.
It's good to clear such doubts.
However don't worry about something going on and not showing any symptoms at all, that is not possible. It will show symptoms and over time you will keep getting sick if not treated.
Patient replied :
So doctor says that no matter new toxicants are made of organic or inorganic compounds, it is impossible to show late death after only one eating or inhaling...we are going to die soon or we are safe? Right? Thank you
Yes there is no way somebody will take in a new compound, show absolutely no symptoms and suddenly die after 3-4 months. If anything is supposed to be fatal, it will cause symptoms almost immediately no matter how trivial they are. Mostly GI or neurologic symptoms.